USTB and EPM Signed Cooperation Agreement
On Aug 31, Dr. Christophe Guy, chief of Ecole Polytechnique Montreal (EPM), visited USTB. Prof. Xu Jinwu, President of USTB, Prof. Zhang Yue, Vice-President of USTB, and Prof. Wang Ge, Director of the International Office, met the visiting guest and extended their warmest welcome.
This visit of Dr. Christophe Guy aimed at reinforcing the cooperation between USTB and EPM through tangible and feasible cooperation proposals by mutual understanding and broad discussion.
In the meeting, Prof. Zhang Yue, Vice President of USTB, briefed Dr. Christophe Guy on the basic introduction on USTB, including history, disciplinary building, teaching and scientific research. Later in the meeting, Prof. Xu Jinwu, President of USTB, and Dr. Christophe Guy reached mutual agreement after exchanging views on cooperation scope and mode. Dr. Christophe Guy mentioned that USTB and EPM shared a lot in disciplinary setting, which laid the foundation for cooperation on joint education of Doctors and students of dual degrees. Dr. Guy and Prof. Xu then discussed USTB-EPM Projects to explore the possibility of future collaboration.
In the end of the meeting, Prof. Xu and Dr. Guy signed the cooperation agreement. In the future, USTB and UM School of Engineering will start collaboration in students joint education, scientific research and scholars exchange.
More highlights & notices
- The 20th anniversary of Beijing establishing sister city ties with Seoul activity “Talk of Hope” wrapped up
- President of De Montfort University visit our university
- University of Wollongong Sends Delegation to USTB
- The Third USTB-Oxford Materials Symposium was Successfully Held
- Delegation led by Vice president of Chulalongkorn University of Thailand visited our university